Key Lime Cold Brew - a Refreshing Green Tea Blend
Description: Tea. Water. Pitcher. Cold. Cold Brew by Oliver Pluff & Company- fruit-forward teas easily brewed by steeping in cold water.
Contents: 3oz Key Lime green tea in Cold Brew Tea Tin comes complete with a large wire mesh tea brewing ball.
Cold Brewing Tips
For a Half-Gallon Brew:
1. Fill a pitcher with a half-gallon of cold, clean spring water.
2. Fill the tea filter with 4 tablespoons of tea.
3. Close the tea filter, then add to pitcher.
4. Steep the tea overnight in the refrigerator.
5. Remove tea filter, and serve tea over ice.
Ponder Good Times.
Hand Packaged by Oliver Pluff & Co. in Charleston, South Carolina