TEA. WATER. PITCHER. SUN.
1. Fill a Large Pitcher with 1 Gallon of Spring Water.
2. Add Teabag; position the Pitcher to receive Sunlight.
3. Steep Tea in the Sun (min. of 3 hours, max. of 5 hours).
4. Remove Teabag. While tea is still warm, stir in up to 2/3 cup Sugar.
If you want a sweeter tea, create a simple syrup before adding to tea.
The dark tones of black tea blend well with light Sugar
for the ultimate sweet iced tea.
5. Pour immediately over ice for a satisfying blend of
hot and cold. Ponder Good Times...